Monday, February 21, 2011

DEBRIEFING - CPL JOBE


"Just wanted to thank y'all for Shoot Camp.  It was an awesome day -- it has been a long time since I took a day just for myself.  I feel armed with a ton of knowledge and can't wait to shoot, shoot, shoot.

So, for a review . . .
1.  Loved the venue, music,  materials, t-shirt, theme, etc.  Very professional!
2.  The PowerPoint was great.  Especially liked the example shots with details listed.  Made it much easier for me to wrap my brain around the concepts. 
3.  Having the opportunity to shoot models was great.  It was nice to be able to hear instructions then shoot for myself.  Maybe more of this in smaller groups?
4.  The question/answer time was so valuable -- can y'all just come home with me and answer all me questions at any time??? :)
 

I will love to come to a Shoot Camp II."

No comments:

Post a Comment